Anterior cross-bite (Psuedo ClassIII)including upper permanent central incisors in lingual & mesio-in malposition.
- The patient has skeletal and dental class I
- Dentally: the patient has dental anterior cross-bites including the upper permanent central incisors in the lingual position which requiring immediate
- reatment as soon as possible to solve the cross-bite & align lower incisors which are labially proclined
- 1st permanent molars are in class I(trend toward class III by using E-space)
- Esthetically: correction of the upper incisors position will improve upper lip position & appearance
- The patient has normal growth development